Why Sponsor us?
Our objective is simple: To relieve sickness and protect health
by the provision of transport of urgently needed blood, human
tissues and other medical requirements between NHS facilties. Using
specially adapted motorcycles we are able to assist local Health
Authorities by providing fast, safe and efficient transport between
hospitals, nursing homes and private addresses throughout the
Cause-related marketing works, and by sponsoring us you can
align your corporate and social responsibiity programmes directly
to a charity that resonates well with the public.
The benefits to companies of supporting charities and community
groups are now widely recognised:
- 81% of consumers agree that they are more likely to buy a
product that is associated with a cause they care about, price and
quality being equal.
- 86% of consumers have a more positive image of a company they
see doing something to make the world a better place.
- 74% of consumers think that it is acceptable for Companies to
involve a charity or good cause in their marketing
- 67% of consumers agree that Cause Related Marketing should be a
standard part of a company's activities
Source: Business in the Community
By choosing a cause you are passionate about, and hopefully
Severn Freewheelers fits that bill, cause-related marketing can
also be emotionally fulfilling and engaging within your business.
We believe that the appeal of our charity resonates with any
customer profile and target market. Building an alignment with
Severn Freewheelers will generate tremendous goodwill and positive
Some key points:
- Our service is free at every point of contact.
- Our costs are lower than profit-making schemes so we offer more
- Our staff are all volunteers, no-one receives a single penny
for their efforts.
- Our riders all hold a RoSPA or IAM or similar Advanced
- All riders' standards are assessed annually.
- Our riders are all trained in Emergency Response
- You, your relatives, your friends, your colleagues may need us
- We reach a wide demographic - not just motorcyclists
What can we do for you? Depending on your level of support
we can offer:
- Endorsement of your product or service with Company branding on
our motorcycles, promotional literature and exhibition trailer
- Click through banners on our website, driving business to
- PR pieces on local and national media
- Recognised community support
- We attend many events throughout the year reaching at a
conservative estimate 300,000 people.
- We would be pleased to provide you with a breakdown of the
events and demographic on request.
- We run the very successful Prescott Bike Festival on 9th
April 2017. We have a range of sponsorship opportunities
available. You can download The Sponsorship Packages here.
What you can do for us
- We are always looking for volunteers; riders, coordinators,
- We can use your expertise, financial aid or products.
- We have an Ebay charity account so even if we can't directly
use your product we can use it to generate cash.
- Organise your own fund raising event and raise funds via Just
- Sponsor the The Prescott Bike Festival
We need around £50,000 per annum to run the service and we
estimate that this saves the NHS some £450,000 but it's not just
about saving the NHS money - it's about delivering a service.
• £300 pays for fuel for one motorcycle for one month
• £600 pays for one motorcycle's annual insurance premium
• £650 pays for our liability insurance for a year
• £1,500 pays for six months' depreciation for one
• £2,000 pays for SFW's motorcycle servicing costs for one
• £5,000 pays the tyre bill for SFW for one year
• £7,500 enables us to run one motorcycle for one year
• £12,000 enables us to buy a new motorcycle
Your contribution, however small, could save someone's life.
Maybe your own.
Please contact us.